Home Aquarium Installation Service
We recognise that not everyone in Second Life is a builder and that you may want to spend your time exploring or socialising. Trying to figure out how to resize, position or texture aquariums may be taxing for some, so let us do the work for you.
While our aquariums are scripted to be as user friendly as possible, sometimes it takes time to learn new things, especially if you are new to Second Life.
So with that in mind, we are proud to offer our professional home installation service. Since 2005, we have provided high quality affordable aquatics in Second Life. And on top of that, our no-nonsense home installation service.
For a small service charge, we can come to your home and set everything up for you.
Requirements for home installation
In order to provide you with fast and professional service. We would ask that you comply to our installation requirements BEFORE contacting us.
Pre-installation requirements include,
- That we have full teleport access to your land.
- We are not going to be sent home by any scripted security devices, either from you or your neighbours.
- We are added to ANY groups that the land requires in order for us to build and rez.
- Scripts and physics are enabled on the land.
- That we won't be bothered by other residents while we work.
- That you add us to your friends list.
- Your home is correctly aligned to North, South or East, West world coordinates. (sorry but we don't offer our service for off-angle homes).
If you have answered yes to all the above, you can message "Supa Shang" in-world for a booking.
- Please don't blindly send us money until you have been booked.
- Only Supa Shang works at the Virtual Aquarium for the installation work.
- Never pay anyone else who claims they work for us or is posing as staff.
- Please note that we only offer this service for Virtual Aquarium products - not other aquariums or fish you may have purchased elsewhere.
How much does it cost?
See our fees below for the type of work involved. Just one price, no matter how little or long it takes to complete the work.